Cake-like in the best way. Yummy micro pleats, swirly embossed texture, and an awesomely structural wavy neckline & hem. Very 80s but with an ultra modern appeal. Scooped neckline in front and back, fitted drop waist and dramatically variated hem. Super well constructed. It even has little weights sewn into the skirt to help everything stay in place! From label Ana Colón, circa 1980s.
• Size S (marked 6, see measurements)
• Satin (feels synthetic), very smooth & substantial, pleated texture
• Bodice is fully lined, opaque
• Hook & invisible zip closure at side
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. D3409
Fit notes: fitted throughout upper body with very little stretch, fitted to high hip then free at hem
Hip: 34" at high hip (7" down from waist), free below
Hem: micropleats, 200"+
Length: 33"-46" side to middle
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.