Prime time vintage hostest with mostest hot pink jumpsuit for the win. Super wide legged pleated palazzo pants paired with rhinestone trimmed bodice, crystal flower decorative buttons, sheer genie style sleeves and a wide satin belt to pull it all together. No maker label, well constructed, circa 1960s/1970s.
• Size S/M (belt is marked 8, see measurements)
• Rayon or Poly chiffon, lightweight & crisp, flowy
• Fully lined in the body, sleeves are sheer
• Hook & zip closure in back
• Great condition, a few very faint spots on the side and sleeve (almost invisible, see in last pic) but otherwise excellent
• Style No. D3541
Fit notes: fitted bust & waist with no stretch, belt to cinch the waist, flowy pleated legs with non-stretch interior lining, shoulder may be narrow on M
Waist: 28" with belt to cinch
Hip: 39" at lining, free at the pleats
Leg Opening: 38" at lining, 70"+ at the pleats
Length Shoulder to Crotch: 32.5"
Total Length: 56"
Cecilia is 5'11" / 33"b, 26"w, 38"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.