Bohemian Rhapsody Caftan Dress XS-M
• SOLD OUT •
Dreamy and ethereal vintage caftan dress with a vibrant geometric medallion design, featuring notes of saffron, ivy, scarlet, violet and cobalt on a floaty black base. The dress has a fitted caftan style silhouette with high neckline, ultra flared angel sleeves, raglan construction with fabric covered buttons down one side, and an a-line cut down to the notched maxi hemline. Works worn loose or of course belted. By Alice Macksoud, Union label, made in USA, circa 1970s.
• Size XS-M (marked Small, see measurements)
• Nylon or Poly sheer jersey over lining, flowy
• Body is fully lined with silky nylon
• Buttons at side neckline/shoulder
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws, the hemline looks like an alteration from the original (but it looks good!)
* belt not included
• Style No. D3008
Fit notes: loose and flared, slightly closer cut at the armholes
Sleeve: 25" cuff to collar
Length: 43" at sides, 54" at the middle
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.