Gorgeous jet black tapestry brocade evening gown with subtle damask design and a mix of glossy/matte textures. The flattering silhouette features a wide boatneck with curved princess seam construction, low cut back and nipped in waist with amazing braided rope satin trim and long bouncy fringe tassel. No maker label, unionmade, circa 1960s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Feels like Silk Brocade, rich & structured
• Bodice is lined in silky grosgrain, skirt is lined in soft cotton
• Hook/zipper closure down the back
• Excellent condition, nearly no signs of wear
• Style No. D2885
Fit notes: structured tight fit at the bodice and waist, more room at the hip
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.