Holy smokes, this dress is completely beyond. Black and ivory silk jacquard with tiny hearts hidden within the cheery floral silhouette print. Amazing construction throughout, from the huge puff sleeves with interior padding to keep their shape, to the zippers on the fitted cuffs and the sewn-in lining complete with band to hold the waist. No doubt a custom made piece. There is even an extra 8" of fabric inside for future alterations. From label A Touch of Paris, by Carmen Zweig on Cape Cod, circa 1980s.
• Size L (see measurements)
• Silk charmeuse with jacquard weave, very soft & glossy, sturdy weight
• Fully lined with silky satin
• Hook & zip closure in back, hook strap at waist
• Great condition, very light signs of wear (just some super faint runs in the silk, hardly visible with the print), no major flaws
• Style No. D3579
Fit notes: fitted throughout, shoulders are super padded, no stretch
Shoulder: 15" plus pads
Pilar is 5’6” / 35"b, 30"w, 43"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.