Such a vibe. Very festive two piece set in a swirly navy, purple, and olive zig zag collage squiggle pattern. Dreamy skirt has a wide dipped yoke with piped pleat detail around the bottom, then a super full drape body and tea length hem. The matching jacket features an extra wide shawl collar, cuffed sleeves, single fabric covered button and pockets for the win. From label Marsha Brander for Componix, made in USA, circa 1980s.
• Size L (marked 12, see measurements)
• Rayon, light & drapey, very soft cottony feel
• Unlined, very slightly see-thru in direct light
• Skirt has a zip at the back, jacket has single button
• Great condition, one minor mark on the jacket just under the collar (see pic), otherwise no notable flaws
• Style No. D3489
Fit notes: skirt is high waisted with a tiny bit of give and free hip. Jacket is oversized with a loose body & padded shoulders (easily removable)
Jacket - shoulder: 21" dropped, sleeve: 23", bust: 50", hem: 45", length: 29"/30"
Skirt - waist: 30"/31", hip: free, hem: 90", length: 35"
Pilar is 5’6” / 35"b, 30"w, 43"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.