Can't go wrong with polka dots, or a two piece set! Blouse and skirt (and sash belt) all work strongly on their own, but truly come alive when worn together. Style buttoned up and belted, or tied, or more open with the sash as a hair or necktie. Skirt has pockets for the win. By label Campus Casuals of California, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S, 25.5"/26"w (see measurements)
• Synthetic silk-feel, soft and flowy
• Top is unlined and semi-sheer, skirt has full white nylon lining
• Buttons down top, button/zip on skirt
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. D3868
Fit notes: looser fitting blouse, banded waist with no stretch, full hip/hem
Top - shoulder: 14.5", sleeve: 24", bust: 37", hem: 37", length: 22.5"
Skirt - waist: 25.5"/26"w, free hip. hem: 46", length: 27"
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned at the waist
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.