Summer dreaming but with long sleeves, black velvet and a dramatic maxi length. Intriguing velveteen fringe trim along the scoop neckline, cuffs and waistline, then a fantastical chrysanthemum, renoncule and daisy print around the skirt, giving life. By label Futura Couture of New York, circa 1960s.
• Size M/L (see measurements)
• Rayon velvet bodice, faux-suede fringe trim, lovely sateen skirt
• Fully lined with silky satin-y fabric
• Hook and zipper down the back
• Great condition, very slight wear inside the lining, otherwise flawless
• Style No. D4781
Fit notes: fitted bodice with no stretch, nipped in waist, fuller skirt
Hip: 55" free
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.