Romantic garden print reminiscent of ancient Persian paintings. Boxy jacket top has fabric covered buttons and a simple straight fit. Both pieces work great on their own too - the jacket with jeans is just an obvious great outfit. The skirt has slight pleats for volume and side pockets. From label Hungry Palette, of Stonington Conn., circa 1970s.
• Size M (marked 10, see measurements)
• Cotton/poly blend, soft lightweight challis weave
• Both pieces are fully lined and opaque
• Jacket has buttons, skirt has hook/zip closure in back
• Great condition, very light pilling, a little bit of all over wear but nothing major
• Style No. D4637
Fit notes: boxy straight cut top, skirt has banded waist with no stretch and slightly roomy hip
Top: 14.5" shoulder, 22" sleeve, 36" bust, 36" hem, 20" length
Skirt: 28.5" waist, 46" hip, 54" hem, 28" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.