Lovely lilac and gold brocade shift dress with phenomenal texture, angled french darts and a subtle kicky flare at the hem. Tiny silver and gold gems line the thick embroidered trim up the front and around the high collar. Union label, circa 1960s.
• Size S/M (marked 11, see measurements)
• 47/34/19 rayon/nylon/poly, high shine jacquard, light and textured
• Fabric is backed with silky acetate
• Hooks and metal zipper in back
• Great condition, one rhinestone is missing but you'll hardly be able to tell! a few other crystals have age/patina to them
• Style No. D4706
Fit notes: crisp cut with a-line flare, shouldn't fit too tight in any part, no stretch
Ife is 5'7" / 33"b, 26"w, 36"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.