Kelly Plaid Maxi Dress S
Say it with PLAID. 1970s a-line maxi dress in a bold graphic red, black, green and white plaid weave with subtle golden yellow streaks running through. Elegant but also kind of rustic and bohemian. Fitted scoop neck bodice has a high empire waist and gentle curve hugging flare down to there. Also cool layered over a turtleneck or tee. By label Kelly Arden, circa 1970s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Feels like a wool blend, midweight & substantial
• Bodice has nylon lining, skirt is opaque
• Hook/zipper closure down the back
• Excellent condition, hardly any signs of wear, no major flaws
• Style No. D2857
Fit notes: tight fit at the bust & empire waist, very little stretch, slight a-line flare to maxi hem
Waist: 29"/30" empire waist
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.