A true work of art. Vintage all silk flowing black dress duster with a removable sheer panel under the slit skirt, and ties inside the construction to cinch up like a bustle or drapery 🤯 The princess seamed bodice has tiny shell buttons down the front, a tie in back, cropped sleeves and shallow sheer patch pockets. Padded shoulders top it all off. From label Morgane Le Fay, designed by Liliana Casabal, made in USA, circa 1980s.
• Size S/M (marked S, see measurements)
• 100% Silk, light & drapey, dry feel
• Bodice is lined, skirt has removable sheer panel
• Buttons down bodice, tie at back waist
• Excellent condition except for a few tiny holes in sheer panel, hardly visible
• Style No. D3518
Fit notes: softly fitted with a tie in back to cinch, open skirt and strong padded shoulder
Shoulder: 15 1/2" padded
Waist: up to 32" with cinching tie in back
Hem: 75" +
Length: 53" (sheer layer is 1"-2" longer)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.