The ultimate trippy Renaissance Faire goes to the beach lewk. Technicolor patterned maxi sports a sweet lace-up empire waist bodice (slightly shaped, and lined, for great support), stretchy smocked back and full volume down to the ankle. From label Sears Jr. Bazaar, circa 1960s.
• Size XS-M petite (see measurements)
• Acrylic, very soft midweight weave with slight brushed texture
• Bodice is lined with cotton, skirt is unlined and opaque
• Pulls on, has stretch and lace-up adjustment, straps unbutton
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D4535
Fit notes: bust is fitted with stretch in back and lace-up in front, high empire waist (has stretch), full free maxi length skirt, semi-petite cut, best on 5'6" and below
Bust: up to 34" (26" unstretched)
Empire waist: up to 30"/31" (21" unstretched)
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.