A really magical mystery piece! Lime green quilted maxi dress in a multicolored psychedelic paisley print. Long sleeved column cut with black piping, frog accent at neckline, and an asymmetrical zip starting at below the knee and a closed hem. Likely intended as a house or hostess dress, it's a really unique piece that would be elegant as a dress (try it with a wide belt!) or with some DIY skill the bottom hem could be separated so it could be worn as a coat. Label has been removed, well made circa 1960s.
• Size S-S/M (marked 10, see measurements)
• 100% cotton, softly structured, midweight quilted texture
• Fully backed in a black weave, opaque
• Zips down front to below the knee (bottom is attached), snaps at neckline
• Great condition, some v small spots of discoloration (see in last pic), label has been cutout and is frayed
Style No. D5153
Fit notes: tailored cut to tea/maxi length with a fitted shoulder, thicker quilted fabric with no stretch so leave a bit of room
Megan is 5'6.5" / 31.5"b, 24"w, 35"h / garment is pinned at the bodice
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.