Quilted Calico 2pc Set XS
• SOLD OUT •
Adorbs! Vintage quilted calico two piece set covered in tiny purple and yellow blooms with square motifs and diamond stitching allover. The fabric is backed with soft woven batting, creating a bit of extra structure to both pieces. The fitted vest has the cutest tiny patch pocket on the chest, hammered gunmetal bauble buttons and pointed hem, plus darts for shaping. The skirt has a high banded waist, metal zipper and full circle hem with loads of volume! No labels, probably handmade, circa 1970s.
• Size XS, 25"w (see measurements)
• Cotton, soft & made thick with batting on the inside
• Both pieces are quilted, unlined and opaque
• Top has buttons in front, skirt has buttoned/zip closure
• Great condition, some loose stitching in parts of the quilting, very faint discoloration on the skirt, no flaws are outrageous or too noticeable
• Style No. D3018
Fit notes: tightly fitted, banded waist with no stretch, very full hemline
Top - bust: 33", hem: 26", length: 18" in front 17" in back
Skirt - waist: 25", hip: free, hem: 140", length: 28 1/2"
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned a bit at the bust
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.