Western prairie vibes but make it rose pink please! Rich 1970s cotton corduroy two piece set features a fitted button-up vest and full flare ruffled skirt. Can be worn alone or layered over a collared blouse, printed turtleneck or what-have-you! No labels, well made, circa 1970s.
• Size S (26" waist, see measurements)
• Cotton corduroy, midweight and sturdy, ribbed texture
• Both pieces are unlined and opaque
• Vest has buttons, skirt has hook/zip closure
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D4784
Fit notes: fitted vest with no stretch, high waist skirt with full flare to midi length
Vest: 33" bust, 30" waist, 16"-18" length (back/front)
Skirt: 26" waist, free hip, 120"+ hem, 40" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.