Incredible 1950s patio set ensemble with a full circle tiered skirt and handpainted trompe l'oeil top. The top is very well constructed with 3/4 length dolman sleeves, original shoulderpads, double darts at the elbow, waist/bust darts, side metal zipper and notched neckline with splayed collar and interesting yoke design complete with “buttons” painted on.
The voluminous skirt has a high banded waistband, metal side zipper (Crown USA) and 3 hook & eye closures. Extremely full tiered construction and midi hemline. The set has no labels or markings, appears circa 1950s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• 100% Cotton, light and crisp, sturdy weight
• Both pieces are unlined & opaque
• Metal side zipper on blouse, triple hook & zip closure on skirt
• Good/OK condition, structurally perfect but shows some spots on the skirt waistband and in the folds (see examples in last few pics), the top has a few pinholes but no major flaws
• Style No. D3364
Fit notes: relaxed yet tailored cut on the top, no stretch / skirt has banded waistband with no stretch, very full hip/hem
Top - shoulder: undefined, sleeve: 23" cuff to collar, bust: 38"-40", waist: 32", hem: 40", length: 24"
Skirt - waist: 28 1/2", hip: free, hem: 200"+, length: 34"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.