Floaty soft chiffon ensemble featuring minimal floating strawberries printed throughout a wonderful shade of deep periwinkle blue. Romantic peasant style with puffed sleeves, optional off-shoulder neckline, matching square kerchief piece to wear in your hair or as a belt, and full twirly tiered skirt. From label Kate Geneve, circa 1970s.
• Size L (29"-38" waist, see measurements)
• Feels like rayon, possibly silk, crepe chiffon, soft and crisp, airy
• Both pieces are unlined and semi-sheer
• Both pieces pull on and have stretch
• Great condition, very light signs of age but no notable flaws
• Style No. D4523
Fit notes: relaxed with a lot of stretch, top can be worn on or off the shoulder and has nipped in stretchy waist, skirt is very flowy with stretch waistband
Top: 45" bust, 29"-38" waist, 22" length
Skirt: 29"-38" waist, free hip 70"+, 130" hem, 26" length
Michelle is 5'4" / 36"b, 30.5"w, 41.5"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.