Sunset Stripe Cotton Sundress XS/S
• SOLD OUT •
* a perfect sundress * Vintage 1950s crisp cotton dress in an artfully abstract striped pattern of muted peach, slate blue, olive and pewter hues. Flattering fit and flare silhouette has a double skinny spaghetti straps with bow adornment detail, scoop back, nipped in waist and full pleated knee length skirt. Also comes with a matching wide long sash to wear as a belt, hair tie or whathaveyou. The dress has 5" of extra fabric under the hem if you want to make longer. No labels, well made, circa 1950s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Cotton, midweight & crisp yet soft
• Unlined, opaque
• Hook/zipper closure down the back
• Great condition, other than a two small tears in the fabric at the left underarm (see in close-up pic), there are no notable flaws
• Style No. D3003
Fit notes: tightly fitted bust/waist with no stretch, slightly short in the bodice
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned a bit
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.