We love a flirty jumper dress with a fun pattern! Pleated minidress in a midweight, soft, Aztec inspired tapestry weave in warm hues of terracotta, rust, sage, and navy. Tank style body skimming bodice to the drop waist with a schoolgirl-ish pleated skirt and fixed quarter belt. Cute on it's own, can also be worn over a turtleneck or button down -- just add boots. No label, well made circa 1960s.
• Size L (see measurements)
• Cotton, midweight weave with soft structure
• Neckline is faced with a silky synthetic, but overall unlined and opaque
• Metal zip up back of bodice
• Excellent condition, some very light overall age but no notable flaws
Style No. D5137
Fit notes: body skimming to drop waist with a pleated skirt to above the knee and some give throughout
Waist: 33" at natural waist
Michelle is 5'4" / 36"b, 30.5"w, 41.5"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.