Sharp! Vintage cotton sateen grid weave skirt suit with fierce cutout neckline, bustier inspired hook and eye closure up the hourglass shaped front, and cool deconstructed ruffle trim along the cuffs, placket and collar. Tightly fitted skirt has a slight lower rise and double slits in back. By label Thierry Mugler Couture, made in France, appears late 1990s/early 2000s.
• Size L (marked 46, see measurements)
• 100% cotton, soft and sturdy weave, mix of matte and sheen
• Fully lined with light blue tissuethin silk
• Jacket has hooks own the front, skirt has hook/invisible zip on the side
• Good condition, presents very well but does have a mend near the shoulder (pic), a slight rubbed area to the fabric on the other shoulder (pic) and faint spot inside the lining of the jacket. The mend/rub works well with the deconstructed design elements.
• Style No. D4676
Fit notes: crisp tailored silhouette, strong padded shoulder, nipped in waist, tight knee/above knee length skirt with no stretch
Jacket: 15" shoulder, 26" sleeve, 40" bust, 34" waist, 44" hem/high hip, 26" length
Skirt: 34" waist, 42"/43" hip, 44" hem, 22.5" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.