Love Boat vibes!! Vintage cheeky two piece set with nautical notes and a comfy yet cute fit. The cropped jacket has double breasted brass anchor buttons, an embroidered anchor motif on the chest pocket and funky striped epaulets. The flowy shorts are decked out with rows of matching brass buttons, cutout hip pockets and longer flared hem. By label Francine Browner, made in USA, circa 1990s.
• Size L, 31" waist (see measurements)
• Rayon/Acetate blend, crisp & cool, light yet sturdy weight
• Both pieces are unlined & opaque
• Jacket buttons closed, shorts have side zipper
• Great condition, very light signs of wear with some minor pilling and very faint marks, nothing too noticeable
• Style No. D3367
Fit notes: softly tailored cut with looser fit in the bust/hip and nipped in waist with no stretch
Jacket - shoulder: 17", sleeve: 23", bust: 41", hem: 32", length: 17"
Shorts - waist: 31 1/2", hip: 54" loose, rise: 16", inseam: 9 1/2", leg opening: 31", length: 24"
Pilar is 5’6” / 35"b, 30"w, 43"h / garment is pinned at the waist
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.