Cheerful multicolored checkered pant suit with charm to spare. The classic 1970s flared pants are fitted through the hips and the boxy button down top has a chore coat type cut and cute contrasting white buttons. In a bright and cheery lime, honey, white, and electric cherry picnic plaid, they'll look just a sweet separately: pair the pants with a cozy sweater or treat the top like a jacket with your favorite t-shirt and jeans. By label Country Sophisticates, made in Portland, Oregon circa 1970s.
• Size S 26" waist (see measurements)
• Feels like a cotton blend, maybe with a little wool, midweight with soft slightly brushed texture
• Both are unlined, semi opaque
• Top buttons fully down front, pants have a button and zip at side of waist
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws, belt not included
Style No. D5129
Fit notes: top is softly tailored, pants have a high fixed waist with no stretch, are fitted through the hips, and have a full length wide cuffed leg
Top: 15.5" shoulder, 22" sleeve, 36" bust, 34" wiast, 39" hem, 25" long
Pants: 26" waist, 39" hip, 12" front rise, 13.5" back rise, 30.5" inseam, 19" leg opening, 41" total length
Kenya is 5'8.5" / 30"b, 25"w, 33"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.