Victor Costa Bustier Tulip Dress M
• SOLD OUT •
Stunner. Vintage strapless bustier style gown with a graphic scarlet red and white stencil floral pattern on nice quality textured fabric. Sweetheart neckline bodice has boning down to the low waistline for support and structure, and elegant draped pleating on the tulip hem skirt. Fully lined and beautifully crafted. By Victor Costa for Neiman Marcus, made in USA, circa 1980s.
• Size M (marked 10, see measurements)
• Cotton/Acetate blend, midweight & sturdy, micro-ribbed texture
• Fully lined with silky white nylon
• Hook/zipper closure down the back
• Great condition, very light signs of wear but no major flaws
* belt not included
• Style No. D3260
Fit notes: closely fitted with boning for support, should fit ~tight~ on top (especially since it's strapless and needs to stay up)
Hem: 36" with opening in front
Length: 50" (in back, shorter in front, measured from top of bust)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.