Frothy and fun vintage mod skater dress with a gorgeous ivory embroidered cherry blossom design over a crisp sheer organza. Pale pink underlayer and thicker cream brocade trim adds extra texture, and horsehair edging along the double skirt lining adds an extra kicky flare. No labels, well made, circa 1960s.
• Size S-S/M (see measurements)
• Nylon, heavily embroidered sheer overlay, soft with structure
• Body is lined with pink voile, extra layer of chiffon under the skirt, sleeves are sheer
• Hook and zipper closure down the back
• Good condition, exterior is perfect but there is wear and discoloration inside the lining (see last two pics), priced accordingly
• Style No. D4761
Fit notes: tightly fitted bodice with no stretch (tiny bit of give at the waist), very full flare mini hem
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.