Simple and dramatic vintage cobalt blue textured weave maxi dress with sweeping flared hemline and cool deep pleat/panel detail on the bodice. Union label inside, circa 1960s/70s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Feels like linen, possibly a blend posing as linen ;) weighty and textured
• Fully lined with silky nylon
• Hook and metal zipper closure in back
• Great condition, the outside just shows the lightest age but the lining has fading and moderate discoloration (not visible when worn)
• Style No. D4412
Fit notes: softly fitted bodice and nipped in waist, sweeping very long hemline
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.