Quite phenomenal vintage trench with all the bells and whistles, not to mention a sick matador themed patterned lining. Khaki twill shell is trimmed with brown leather piping around the reinforced panels, welt pockets and buttoned epaulets. The jacket has a great flared silhouette, but also a matching belt to cinch at the waist. Also includes an additional pocket inside. Truly a wonderfully made garment! From label Cortefiel de España, Field Brothers, made in Spain, circa 1980s.
• Size M/L tall (see measurements)
• Cotton twill, maybe a blend, smooth & polished, water repellant
• Fully lined with printed red nylon
• Button placket closure, waist belt
• Great condition, light signs of wear, a few faint marks, scuffing on the leather trim/buckle (see last few pics)
• Style No. O1123
Fit notes: mens style, slouchy and oversized, extra long sleeves, flared body with belt to cinch
Shoulder: undefined, raglan
Sleeve: 31.5" cuff to collar
Waist: 50", belt to cinch
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.