Dreamy hand painted silk haori robe with a whimsical brick red floral line pattern on deep navy base. Traditional style with wide dropped sleeve, loops to add a tie in the middle, hand sewn finishing and blush pink silk floral interior. No labels, hand-stitched, beautifully made, appears circa 1970s/80s.
• Size S-L (see measurements)
• Silk, thick crepe weave, high quality, great drape
• Self lined with pink silk at top half and inside sleeves
• Open front, loops to add tie
• Great condition, very light fade at underarms (see in close-up pic), otherwise flawless
• Style No. T1958
Fit notes: open and boxy, wide dropped sleeve
Sleeve: 21" cuff to collar
Sleeve Drop: 18.5"
Bust: 46" open
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.