We have two piece sets all the time, but THREE piece sets are a rarity! Triple threat colorful patchwork print cotton ensemble featuring a boxy chill buttondown, pleated high waist shorts and a sleek fitted long wrap skirt. The top has a chest pocket, the shorts have hip pockets and a single back pocket. You can wear this a million ways! By label Bushwacker, made in USA, circa 1980s/90s.
• Size S-S/M (marked 6, see measurements)
• 100% cotton, soft midweight weave, slight brushed texture
• All pieces are unlined and opaque
• Top has buttons, skirt buttons with overlap in front, shorts have button/zip fly closure
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D4414
Fit notes: boxy chill top, fitted no-stretch waist on both bottoms, skirt is long and straight, shorts have pleated fuller hip and very high waist
Top: 17" shoulder, 8" sleeve, 42" bust, 42" hem, 24"-26" length
Skirt: 27" waist, 41" hip, 41" hem, 34" length
Shorts: 27" waist, 46" hip, 15.5" rise, 6.5" inseam, 26" leg opening, 20" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.