Beyond! Vibrant Mondrian-esque swimsuit in a gridded pattern with pops of neon pink, kiwi green and more. Interesting "tankini" style design with a fitted tunic and high waisted brief bottoms attached by grosgrain string inside. The top has soft padding at the bust and slits up the sides. From label Sirena, made in USA, circa 1970s.
• Size M (marked 14, see measurements)
• Nylon/Lycra blend, soft smooth tricot knit, light with stretch
• Bust and front of bottoms are lined
• Top has zipper in back, bottoms pull on
• Great condition, a few very faint marks on the inside lining and some near the hem (see in pics), overall nothing major
• Style No. T2272
Fit notes: softly padded cups, closer cut at waist, tunic length top, bottoms are high waisted with stretch
Empire waist: 30"
High hip: 36"-38"
Bottom's rise: 13"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.