Woven jacquard tweed mini skirt with crisp inverted pleats in front, double rows of decorative brick orange buttons and a sweet a-line cut to the mid-thigh. So cute with tights and chunky loafers or tall boots. By label Garland, circa 1960s.
• Size XS, 25.5" waist (marked 7/8, see measurements)
• Feels like all wool, possibly a blend, midweight and fuzzy weave
• The back is lined with nylon
• Back button and zip closure
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. SK2225
Fit notes: high waisted and flared, mini length
Risa is 5'1" / 32"b, 25"w, 35.5"h / garment is pinned a tiny bit
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.