Intriguing ruby red and ivory silk shift dress. Cool placket design all the way down, with metal zip 3/4 of the way, and handy patch pockets in front. There is a matching flouncy bow that is solo. It may have been attached to a belt or at the collar at some point, but for now it's on its own, ready for you to place! It would be so fun made into a hairpiece. Expertly made with snap cuffs and full lining. From label Adele Simpson, circa 1960s/70s.
• Size S/M (marked 10, see measurements)
• 100% Silk, lightweight smooth weave, very soft
• Fully lined with silky white nylon
• Snap, metal zipper down the front to the hip
• Great condition, no belt included, bow is separated and can be reattached wherever you like!
• Style No. D3780
Fit notes: straight shift style, no stretch, should have a little room throughout
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.