Give us all the flowers!! Romantic pinkish red painterly floral ensemble with a halter maxi dress and matching little bolero jacket. The dress has an open back and generous flare. The 1940s-style topper sports a double notch collar, contrasting white trim and buttons. Can for sure be worn separately, but also work beautifully together. No labels, circa 1970s.
• Size S/M (marked 9, see measurements)
• Nylon or poly, soft and silky, fluid drape
• Unlined, semi-sheer in direct light
• Jacket buttons, dress has hook/zip closure in back
• Good condition, presents well but has some overall wear - minor fading on the bodice (just under the bust), small bleach marks on jacket (pic)
• Style No. D3741
Fit notes: jacket is close cut and cropped, halter has some stretch in back for range
Empire waist: 27"-30"
Jacket: shoulder: 15.5", sleeve: 8", bust: 35", hem: 28", length: 15"
Cecilia is 5'11" / 33"b, 26"w, 38"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.