No fuss vintage shirtdress with a bold abstract printed plaid top and solid bottom. Versatile silhouette with a roomier bloused bodice and nipped-in stretchy waist, puffy shoulders, crisp collar, and two inseam pockets on the simple skirt. Just add belt! From label Sears The Shirtdress, made in USA, circa 1980s.
• Size L (see measurements)
• Bodice is silky Polyester, light & slightly slightly sheer crisp
• Skirt is sturdy poly, opaque
• Buttons down bodice, stretchy waist
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
* belt not included
• Style No. D3504
Fit notes: leave a bit of room in bodice & hip, fitted waist with elastic
Shoulder: 15 1/2"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.