Ethereal and super wearable silk chiffon ensemble in a dark violet/teal floral print. Peasant blouse with notched ruffle neckline, full gathered sleeves, and elasticized waistline over soft peplum. The skirt is so timeless, high waisted tiered design with a gentle flowing hemline. No labels, beautifully made, circa 1970s.
• Size M, 27.5"-28"w (see measurements)
• Silk, tissue-thin chiffon, with nylon skirt lining
• Top is self-lined in front and semi-sheer, skirt is fully lined and opaque
• Top pulls on with tie at neckline, skirt has button/zip closure in back
• Great condition, the top's waist elastic is a tiny bit stretched but still nipped in, otherwise there are no notable flaws with the set
• Style No. D3774
Fit notes: bloused top with stretch at waist, skirt has banded waistband with no stretch
Top - 25" cuff to collar, 42" bust, 27"-32" waist, 45" hem, 24" length
Skirt - 27.5-28" waist, 44" hip (flared), 90"+ hem, 30" length
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.