Maize Sheath Dress M
• SOLD OUT •
Flawlessy feminine vintage 1960s muted straw yellow fitted sheath dress with a darted cap sleeve bodice, scooped neckline and subtle gathering from the nipped in waist for just a bit of ease. Very well constructed with extra darts, gussets at the underarms and long metal "Zabin" zipper down the back. Thin beltloops attached for adding great belt of choice. And the best part of all - the candy-dot like textural bump floral design on the linen-like fabric. No label, circa 1960s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Feels like Linen, soft & textured
• Fabric is backed with cotton
• Hook/zipper closure at back
• Great condition, a few of the tiny "beads" are missing and there is just extremely light wear to the fabric. Otherwise no major flaws!
- belt not included
• Style No. D2505
Fit notes: slim fitting cut with nipped in waist and just a little bit of extra room at the hip. fabric has no stretch.
Sleeve: 7" cuff to collar
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.