This dress has us all aflutter!! Light and airy muted paisley cotton with a high ruffle yoke bodice, petite puff sleeves, nipped in waist and full flowy tiered tea skirt. There is subtle piping around the tiers and pale chartreuse buttons down the nape of the neck. No labels, well made, appears circa 1940s.
• Size S (see measurements)
• Cotton, soft and lightweight, flowy
• Unlined, semi-sheer in direct light
• Buttons at the nape of the neck, side metal zipper
• Good condition, the fabric has some faint yellowing on the center bodice - it's quite light but there (see last pic). Otherwise there are no notable flaws.
• Style No. D3729
Fit notes: tight bodice with no stretch, slightly narrow at the armhole, very full hip/hem
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.