Elegant and simple. Beautifully made 1960s LBD cocktail dress with a scooped princess seam bodice, low cut back and wide waistband flaunting a cool rhinestone studded arrow decorative buckle. The full short skirt has a single bold pleat on both the front and back. The fabric is hard to identify but it's very high quality, possibly silk dupioni or a crisp silk/wool blend. No maker label, just a size tag, appears circa 1960s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Feels like a Silk weave, thick & structured
• Fabric is backed with satin in the bodice & cotton in the skirt
• Triple hook/zipper closure in back
• Excellent condition, nearly no signs of wear except for one single rhinestone missing in the buckle (hardly noticeable!)
• Style No. D2868
Fit notes: fitted bodice and waistband with no stretch
Paige is 5’9” / 31"b, 25"w, 36"h / garment is pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.