Beekman Camel Coat M/L
Glam but also very casual vintage camel hued long coat with plush faux fur collar and a slightly slouchy 1920s inspired fit. The tan topper has glossy marbled buttons throughout, with double looped button closure, angled pockets at the hip and slit in back for ease. By Beekman Place New York, union label, circa 1970s.
• Size M/L (see measurements)
• Wool or Wool blend, soft & plush yet substantial
• Fully lined with silky peach nylon
• Double button closure in front
• Good condition, there are some noticeable surface nibs on the fabric near the hem (see in closeup pic), minor wear inside the lining. Priced accordingly.
// Style No. O920
Fit notes: semi-relaxed cut with flared hem
Shoulder: 17 1/2"
Sleeve: 22 1/2"
Dylan is 5’9” / 32"b, 26"w, 35"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.