Stunning Bonnie Cashin trench coat with her signature functional understated statement design and signature detailing, including golden brass turnlock clasps and a crisp a-line silhouette. The scarlet red flannel lining is a great pop and provides an extra cozy layer. Flared cut features a wide collar, raglan sleeves, two zip pockets (with brass zippers) and two additional inseam pockets. From label Bonnie Cashin "Weatherwear for Russ Taylor", made in USA, union tag, circa 1970s.
• Size M/L (marked 8, see measurements)
• Cotton canvas outer, very sturdy & substantial
• Fully lined, red wool flannel
• Turnlock closures down the front
• Great condition, very light signs of wear, a few smudges on the fabric, nothing major
• Style No. O1001
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.