Bonnie Cashin Raccoon Fur Leather Coat S/M
Iconic vintage Bonnie Cashin "deep freeze" coat in thick reddish geranium orange leather with a dramatic raccoon fur collar and trim around the flared hemline. Very warm and cozy fleece lining throughout, in matching orange. The fur collar has an additional hook closure to really let you burrow inside! Signature brass turnlock closures line the front, and a skinny matching leather tie tunnels through side slits to cinch either in front, behind or all around to define the waist. Smart angular paneled construction and deep rounded pockets at the sides, lined with soft tricot knit jersey fabric. The sleeves are slightly cropped, balancing out the proportion. Label "Sills, a Bonnie Cashin Design". This coat design originates in the mid-1950s, and this one appears to be circa 1970s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Leather & Raccoon Fur, thick & supple
• Fully lined plush fleece, in sleeves as well
• Brass turnlocks down the front, hook at collar
• Great condition, moderate topical wear to the leather with some marks and scuffing, commensurate with age. See some examples in last 2 pics. We are giving it a light cleaning, but this can also be professionally restored if desired. The belt tie and the interior of the placket show more wear than the coat's shell. The fur is in excellent shape, very full and not dry at all.
// Style No. O867
Fit notes: looser swing cut with matching tie to cinch the waist. Slightly snug shoulder, best on a s/m. Be sure to leave extra room for coat's thickness and layering.
Shoulder: undefined raglan
Sleeve: 24 1/2" cuff to collar
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.