This jacket has the best understated cut. It's the perfect mix of tailored yet slightly oversized and slouchy. Deep lapel, two buttons at the waist, and two roomy patch pockets at the hip. All in a great fuzzy herringbone wool. From label Braefair, made in USA, Union labelled, circa 1980s.
• Size S/M (marked 5/6, see measurements)
• Wool, heavy & spongey yet structured
• Fully lined, sturdy burgundy acetate
• Double breasted button closure
• Good condition, some minor threadbare spots, presents well, see in pics
• Style No. O1023
Fit notes: very 80s with roomier dolman sleeve and padded shoulders, fitted at hip - leave room for layers, check measurement with item you already own
Sleeve: 29" cuff to collar
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.