Beautifully made vintage deep brown brocade coat with mink fur bertha collar for the full effect. Nice mod fit, tailored a touch boxy, with slight flare at hem, gold rimmed double breasted buttons, faux pocket flaps and (real) inseam pockets at the sideseams. Unionmade, Sears tag inside lining, circa 1960s.
• Size S/M (marked 14, see measurements)
• Cotton brocade, possibly a cotton blend, thick with texture, mink fur collar
• Fully lined with insulated black grosgrain
• Double breasted button closure, snaps at collar
• Excellent condition, buttons have a hint of wear/scratching around the edges, otherwise the coat looks never worn, extra button included
• Style No. O1228
Fit notes: tailored cut with a hint of fit/flare
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.