Burgundy Burrow Puffer Coat XS-M
• SOLD OUT •
Amazingly full and fluffy oversized maroon parka jacket with down filled interior, covered by a crisp burgundy shell featuring contrasting olive trim peeking out from the cuffs & collar. This jacket is basically the only thing you'll need in the depths of winter, with extra deep pockets in front, double breasted button closure and an extra button closure near the hem for max protection. There are a few smaller buttons around the high collar, for attaching a hood or bigger collar, but there's none included. By label American Idea, made in Korea, circa 1980s/90s.
• Size XS-M (very oversized but ok on XS/S, marked S, see measurements)
• Poly/Cotton Shell, Down & Feather filling
• Fully lined with down filled olive nylon
• Double breasted button closure
• Great condition, minor signs of wear but nothing outrageous, buttons look like newer replacements
// Style No. O882
Fit notes: oversized and very puffy!! Slightly overwhelming on petites.
Shoulder: undefined, rounded
Sleeve: 29" cuff to collar
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.