Quintessential vintage leather jacket in a rich ruby merlot shade with wide splayed notch collar, four extra roomy pockets, buttoned epaulets and matching sash belt to cinch. By Wilson's House of Suede & Leather, made in Taiwan, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (marked 8, see measurements)
• Leather, buttery soft and smooth, midweight
• Fully lined with soft black rayon fabric
• Buttons down the front, belt to cinch
• Great condition, exterior is perfect, lining has a small hole in the body - no biggie! extra button included
• Style No. O1413
Fit notes: tightly tailored, slim cut, belt to cinch, hip length, petite length in sleeves
Waist: 30" with belt to cinch
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.