Horst Fitted Suede Jacket S
Incredible (appears to be deadstock) thick dark brown suede leather jacket in a well fitted and tailored cut. Classic 70s but rustic with an exaggerated pointed collar, silver snaps down the front and decorative flaps on the faux chest pockets. The attached belt has 3 cinching options and a dark pewter double prong buckle. By label Horst, circa 1970s.
• Size S (also ok a little boxy on XS, see measurements)
• Suede, thick & buttery soft yet structured
• Unlined, soft leather on inside
• Strong silver snaps down the front
• Excellent condition, looks never worn
// Style No. O872
Fit notes: very fitted with no stretch, should have room throughout, in order to be able to move ;)
Shoulder: 14 1/2"
Waist: up to 32"
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.