Essential lightweight wool coat with trench style detailing and a warm ivory hue. Very nicely made with a splayed notch collar, buttoned pockets, straps at the wide cuffs, reinforced panel on the back and button tab at the slit. Just classic and chic. Comes with a matching belt to cinch at the waist. Wears well a touch oversized, or more fitted. No company label, Unionmade, circa 1970s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• 100% Wool, midweight weave, coarse yet smooth feel
• Fully lined with silky ivory nylon
• Interior button closure, sash to cinch
• Excellent condition, light signs of wear but no major flaws
• Style No. O1069
Fit notes: softly tailored with sash to cinch and flared hem, boxier up top with slightly angled armhole seams
Shoulder: 14" (set in, works on wider build as well)
Waist: 40" with sash to cinch
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.