Levine Flyaway Trench Coat S-L
Dope khaki tan flyaway trench with an extra slouchy cut, matching sash belt and exaggerated epaulets on the shoulders. The jacket is light and has a large reinforcement panel on the side and back, which also connect to the chunky horn style buttons at the waist and the collar. Wide cuffable sleeves and roomy silhouette with deep angled pockets. Fabric is actually water repellant! By label Larry Levine, circa 1990s.
• Size S-L (marked M, fits oversized, see measurements)
• Cotton/Nylon blend, lightweght & fluid with slight crinkle texture
• Fully lined with silky nylon
• Double button closure in front
• Great condition, light signs of wear including very faint (hardly noticeable) discoloration on right sleeve and back
// Style No. O839
Fit notes: loose and slouchy all over, has sash to cinch at the waist
Shoulder: 19" dropped
Sleeve: 24" uncuffed
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.