The jacket of your dreams. Edgy yet still low-key moto coat in a deep midnight blue sheep shearling. Very thick and incredibly plush with fleecey wool peeking out at the high collar, cuffs and around the hem. Boxy petite cut features a snapping band at the neck and adjustable snaps at the sides of the hem. Two handy angled pockets and exposed brass zipper. You simply can't go wrong with this coat. From label Shearlings Unlimited, made in Uruguay, circa 1970s/ealry 1980s.
• Size S (can also worn oversized on XS, originally a kids size 16, see measurements)
• Leather shearling, thick with some structure, nicely broken-in
• Fleecey interior, very soft & plush
• Brass zipper down the front, snaps at hem
• Great condition, light signs of overall wear/scuffing to the leather but no major flaws, could use a deep condition or be left as it. There once was a zip-off hood but no longer
• Style No. O1061
Fit notes: boxy & a bit slouchy, super thick so be sure to leave room for layers, petite cut with semi-short sleeves, snap adjustment at hem
Shoulder: 18" dropped
Sleeve: 21" uncuffed (19" cuffed)
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.