Vintage Moschino neutral and versatile vintage blazer in a shade of golden maize khaki. Drapey spring-weight jacket has chunky etched brass buttons with classic Moschino sayings "Let's love each other, best things in life are free, and in love we trust <3". Classic details including a notched collar, reinforced shoulders, functioning flap pockets, angular chest pocket, and decorative buttons at the cuffs. Label Cheap and Chic by Moschino, made in Italy, circa 1980s/early 1990s.
• Size S/M (marked 8, see measurements)
• Rayon/Acetate blend, fluid yet substantial weight, with crepe feel
• Partially lined, in sleeves and sides
• Double breasted button closure
• Great condition, very light overall wear but no mjaor flaws
// Style No. O926
Fit notes: tailored cut but slightly drapey
Shoulder: 14 1/2"
Length: 28 1/2"
Dylan is 5’9” / 32"b, 26"w, 35"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.